Friday, December 21, 2012

CF 2012 :D

 This is the first time i go CF x) Of course ,it's very FUN :D Unluckily,i wait the ticket for 4 hours ._. Before i inside the convention centre,my leg already very pain liao =v=
  When 10.00 am,i met caisy :) She cosplay Karuta damn cute x)) Me? My cosplay FAIL QAQ I COSPLAY VERY UGLY,but seniors say i'm cute(?) Seniors are so good,they keep helping me to make my hair looks nicer :D AND AND Thankiew KARMAN :D She help makeup QwQ I'm so gamdong www She day two only cosplay,so i can't teman her liao QAQ I want see her cos QAQ
  Then we get our ticket,we go inside the convention centre :)) We go walk separately. When I watching those bookmarks,Karman and Kai xin saw me,and then i follow them liao. Buy liao things,we go to the outside section. Karman say there got many ppl go take picture,so we go there. Me and karman take picture of course :)  I like karman (as a best friend),she is so kind :)) I wish i can cosplay with her :D Next year ba :D I will cosplay momoko :) So i don't need wig anymore :)
    I quite sad because Janie can't come. I want to go with her the most. But she's going to china :( Fine,next year too :P
   So,gtg :) SAYONARA

No comments:

Post a Comment